Pink Petticoat and Update



                 Just a real quick pic-update here. My mom and I are gearing up for a civil war era sewing fest. HOWEVER, I began making my Renaissance faire outfit and so she did the same and now we are currently neck deep in pearling, beading, stays, bum rolls and thick, heaving velvety fabric. Anyway, in expectation of the coming Civil War Era, we repurposed this bed sheet thing as a petticoat!



First cut off the ruffles (Which we do not need to hand ruffle! WOOT!)


Here is out Ruffle Pile



And then I made an easy task difficult by cutting it all wonky.





Sigh. Oh well. I pinned it up



On our tubing hoops, and then mom finished it. (Of course the finished photos are ones she SENT me, which I cannot access. Ugh. Oh well!)

Working on a ren outfit for me, for my Toby, my mom and my two sisters. Here is a brief preview.







Wish me good luck!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring/Summer Wardrobe, Shorts Plan

Ariel Pink Dress Tutorial Part One

Truly Victorian Edwardian Underpinnings; TVE02