Spring/Summer Wardrobe, Shorts Plan

                   Image result for summertime


I am attempting to combine my love of easy wear stuff, with my love of vintage. Also, I need to start dressing to make myself happy, not just grab whatever is clean and feel like blarg. In effort to complete this task, I am making shorts!

Image result for shorts vintage 1950

Image result for shorts vintage 1950

There are two kinds of shorts that I am interested in. High waisted shorts. 

 Unique Vintage, Baybee

-and Flared Shorts:

 Unique Vintage, again!

Now, I do feel these are a bit, uh short. Ironically. Which is why I wont be buying from Unique Vintage for my short needs. Ill being sewing them. 

(Note, I bought ALL my capris from Unique Vintage, I love them. Review to come)

Ive got a couple patterns that Im looking at. The definite ones are Simplicity 3688, and Butterick 5895.

Image result for Simplicity 3688 Image result for butterick 5895

Other ideas are as follows:: 

Image result for burda 6573Image result for burda 6966

As for fabrics, this will be a stashbuster. I have linen in the following colors: Beige with thin black checker board, black, purple, teal, red and beige plain. I also have thin blue denim and a selection of cotton fabrics which will fall in muslin form as a sacrafice. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ariel Pink Dress Tutorial Part One

Truly Victorian Edwardian Underpinnings; TVE02