HSF Challenge #14: Eastern Influence

Okay, so I am a bad join-er up-er. I joined the HSF challenge and have not produced a single thing.

Im gonna TRY THIS TIME! For multiple reasons.
1) The challange is Eastern influence, something I adore.
2) I have in my possession ill-gotten gains from scavenging the bleeding wreck of a Dying Hancock store, namely a lovely light turqouis Oriental Brocade (Stuff)
3) I am enamored of this design:
And have this pattern:
and
4) While perusing her inspiration I was struck mightily in the face with this piece:
Dress

So yeah. I wanna do it. Also, oh yeah

5) The due date is my birthday. Providence? Ive been expecting you. :)

Comments

  1. Yeah, THAT DRESS. I was struck mightily by it, too, though not to the extent of actually going to make it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spring/Summer Wardrobe, Shorts Plan

Ariel Pink Dress Tutorial Part One

Truly Victorian Edwardian Underpinnings; TVE02