Interesting Goodwill Find

LOOKIE!!!


























But first------->



OMG I FOUND IT!!!! I WENT BACK AND ACTUALLY FOUND IT!!!!!



I went back to Goodwill yesterday, just as a quick stop form work and I though, "Okay, Holly. Just look. A twenty minute jaunt through the sheets and curtains and then put it out of your mind."

And BOOM! Right on the end of the rack. The sari I had put back and mourned over.



Buhahahahahahahahaha!

Now I have four. :)

I'm actually going to cut this one first, because its not too dear and also more opaque than the others. 

In other news. 

Look what I found:  








I don't know it looks a little Vampire Bride to me.... 

Ve Vank to Suck Your....Pepsi ;)
But in a 1960's way. So mybe....?



You know her dress is pink? It really is.

Anyway, I have no clue what to do with it but I couldn't pass it up, not at half price.


Cuz I uh... I have a problem.

-Holly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring/Summer Wardrobe, Shorts Plan

Ariel Pink Dress Tutorial Part One

Truly Victorian Edwardian Underpinnings; TVE02