Cotehardie vs 1.5




Okay, so my lovely first cotehardie is in an nondescript pale brown and it kinda not very striking at all. It also is damn hard to match with things SOO I dyed it . :)


A lovely wine color. Let it steep in HOT HOT HOT water with one cup of salt (Due to the cotton nature of the cloth) and it was done. Then a quick dry on the lovely Gilman, my chevy cavalier:
And BOOM! Classier, nicer and it hides those horribly purple marker spots better. Woot! I win!


Lovely wine colored gown. Absolute sucess! Sweet! Lastly, heres a quick peek at the cream-buff dull satin which will make the surcoat for this gown.

Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring/Summer Wardrobe, Shorts Plan

Ariel Pink Dress Tutorial Part One

Truly Victorian Edwardian Underpinnings; TVE02