Flower Sheet Vogue

Alrighty, today was rather successful. Last night I began to cut out this pretty dang awesome fabric I found at Goodwill.



After perusing my patterns I found an older retro pattern from vogue. There was slightly, SLIGHTLY less fabric than was needed but I managed it.



Alrighty, so back to the deal. Last night I pressed the sheet, and cut off the elastic (It was a fitted sheet) It’s a 50-50 cotton polyester blend. Then I laid it out and fiddled with the patterns for a bit, an hour or so, before I decided I could do it.





In the end I have the dress assembled, barring a bit of button sewing and hemming (I hate hemming) and all in all I give it a good 6 outta ten. The pattern wasn’t EASY like some of the simplicity things I’d done. Which is par for the course with vogue patterns or so I heard, but after a little thinking I managed it. The skirt isn’t half so fluffy as avertised, but I imagine a nice petticoat would puff it out nicely. Here are some almost finished pics.





Lastly, Bastet, ‘helping’.

Popular posts from this blog

Ariel Pink Dress Tutorial Part One

Pink Ariel Walk Through Numero DOS!!!